E.C.H.O.S. Mission: Bridging the gap by offering temporary help and relief services for Bucks County seniors 65 years and older
- Age 65 or older
- Completed application
- Referral will be assessed by E.C.H.O.S committee
- Good faith effort was made to assure all resources have been utilized
- All referrals and families need to be made aware we are only a temporary fix and not a long term one.
- Services such as non-medical, skilled, companion/homemaker, benefits exceeded for insurance fill gap, transportation/isolated medical, personal care. Excluding mental health, food and medical equipment.
- To help one time per year, short term.
Sample of Potential Referrals
- Surgery, treatments
- Extensive doctor appointments
** Not for food shopping, hair care or
family events **
- Respite care